• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Story Hour thoughts

BSF

Explorer
OK, we have talked about Story Hours before. I have been thinking it would be fun, but I would like to see a lot more of the character viewpoints than the narration from my perspective.

So, I am curious if you guys would like to start a Story Hour for the campaign? Something to tell the story from you perspective. I will warn you that it is a lot of work. You should only try to write something like that because you enjoy it. I would suggest that it could be easier if you split the duties. That would suggest a few people agreeing to write it in a collaborative fashion and posting semi-regularly. If there is no interest, that's cool. But if there is, discuss it amongst yourselves and figure out how you want to do it. I'll even toss in extra exp because it would help bring something back to the campaign and make it more fun for all of us.

Macbeth

First Post
I'd be up for it, I think I could fine the time to write once a week or so, if we get enough people interested, it might only be once every two weeks or once a month.

So, would we take turns writing from each character's perspective? Or would that be too confusing? How should we work this?

BSF

Explorer
Writing from each character's perspective is semi-campaign loggish. It may or may not have appeal to Story Hour readers. I like the shifting perspective approach, we use it for the game I play in.

But really I would leave it up to you guys to post the stories as they unfold, as you want them to. I will interject campaign info and other tidbits. I just don't want to drive the story hour right now. Primarily because I keep putting off doing the last campaign. :( I would just suggest that you guys put your considerable talents together and construct a story about the exploits of your little band.

Kultar

First Post
I would be interested in helping with a story hour of what our group is doing...in fact I can provide low quality drawing on our group, or at least Li so far, and their actions. I have a lot of free web space so I can host pics if we want to include those.

Remove ads