• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Story Hour - Your Favourite Story on the Boards

Olive

Explorer
Re: CURSES! I need LINKS!

dave_o said:
Someone give me a link to Sepulchrave's story hours! ALL OF 'EM!

PLEASE!

:D

Look in the last few pages of the current one, and they'll be there. Or you could ask on his other readers to send you a collected document.

Lela

First Post
Re: Re: CURSES! I need LINKS!

Olive said:

Look in the last few pages of the current one, and they'll be there. Or you could ask on his other readers to send you a collected document.

Posted in [Wyre] Book 2, Part 1 on Page 4

Joshua Randall said:
Here are the threads, in order:

Lady Despina's Virtue
Lady Despina's Virtue - continued
The Heretic of Wyre
The Heretic of Wyre - Part II
The Rape of Morne
The Rape of Morne - Part II
[Wyre] Book 2, Part 1

You may also want to check out Sep's group's diversionary game, although there's only one post in it so far: Divertimento

Finally, Sep maintains a Rogue's Gallery thread for the character of the Wyre saga: Eadric et al.

Jumbie

Explorer
Gotta throw in my vote for Sepulchrave II.

Simply amazing reading. As has been said a couple times already, it rivals many good published works and is a hell of a lot better than much of the junk out there.

Anyway, this is a great thread cause it gives me leads into some of the other good story hours that I can check out.

the Jester

Legend
Good lord.

I've just been reading (finally) the Sepulchrave II story hours, and I can't put them down.

I have to add another big thumbs-up for that guy, he's incredible.

DiFier

First Post
Gizzard said:
I'd agree with the recommendations so far.

I'd also throw Dr. Nuncheon's Freeport story hour into the ring. Not the epic sweep of Sepulcrave's or even Piratecat's, but then his characters aren't 20th level either.

No. We're 11th at the current point in the story hour. I think the other reason that it doesn't have an epic scope is that there are only 2 PC's

Silver Moon

Adventurer
megamania said:
bummer...no thoughts on Under A Darksun.
Don't feel bad, my "League of Assassins" Story Hour hasn't been mentioned yet either. Our two, like a great many others, appear to have a small but loyal readership.

Aye, in the beginning it was a means to express my affinity and love for the Darksun campaign world. Now it's more about me. Hate it when I let my ego get the best of me.

Since it may get more exposure here- it is a story about a young man struggling with becoming a man and dealing with a constant mystery of whom his folks are. The powers that be seem to all feel he will either save the valley or doom it to the Dragon-kings forever.

I update in 1-2 page segments for easier reading and tracking.

Currently, he is trying to escape Nibenay and his templars and seems to have failed.

Carnifex

First Post
I wouldn't be too worried about not getting mentioned here: mine has had thousands of views and didn't get a mention here (and generally doesn't get mentioned anyway) :p Might as well say here to get some attention ;) that it's not exactly a normal fantasy setting, with some developing steamtech and steampunk elements, geneticist biothaumaturges and crazed Elder gods :)

But enough of me pimping my SH, after all I generally expect it to be ignored these days :)

Quickbeam

Explorer
I haven't read mahy of those receiving votes here, but after all of the glowing reviews perhaps I shall :D!! For my part, I rather liked Old One's Faded Glory during its heyday, and I enjoy Josh Dyal's new Detroit Cthulhu thread. Of course, I GM that game and may be a bit biased, but I find his re-telling of the events gripping.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads