• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[StoryART] Rocketship Empires 1936 hits top 20's spot on RPGnow

Arthnek

First Post
Rocketship Empires 1936 launched its campaign book and starship supplement on RPGnow starting at midnight today and vaulted into an immediate spot in the 100 most popular sellers list. (Hovering as high as in the top 15 to around the top 25 mark.)

cover.jpg

Here's what readers are saying about Rocketship Empires 1936.

"Just gotta chime in... I'm somewhat of a purist and don't much care for mix 'n' matching genres, but this is a whole lotta fun. It's like Crimson Skies meets Traveller meets Cthulhu meets Weird War II as illustrated for Heavy Metal magazine... and I can't resist."

and reviews regarding our starship supplement: The Gunslinger Betty...

"The Gunslinger Betty is exactly as advertised, “This is an outstanding and richly illustrated starship book suitable for any RPG system,” and it is most certainly “ready for your player characters to climb into.” This product is easily the most detailed spacecraft design for gaming that I have ever seen. In addition, all these details are simply described without any technical language and are therefore very easy to understand..."

and

"I highly recommend “The Gunslinger Betty.” It would make a wonderful addition to any retro-science fiction campaign in any roleplaying system."

Come check out the books on RPGnow http://enworld.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=54717and then rocket over to the website and forums and read up on the growing phenomina that is the Rocketship Empires 1936 universe.

Remove ads