Strahd's Goblinoid mini campaign "Yar Gock

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Mek (Bugbear Ranger 1)

Satisfied, once the ritual is over, Mek will stealthily make his way to watch outside to make sure that nothing interrupts the post-ritual celebration.

Rhun

First Post
Nerrak is truly charged from the ceremony; the shaman felt as if he could feel Maglubyet speak to him from the earth and darkness. The goblin was certain that the ceremony would bring the Dark Lord's favor to the tribe.

During the party, Nerrak socializes little, mainly watching with his cat-like eyes. He eats his fill of meat, but drinks little. He spends most of his time talking with Suxm, but eventually wanders over to speak to Screech. "You drum well today, Screech. I am sure Maglubyet is pleased. When will you carve your new drumsticks?"

renau1g

First Post
Taz will follow Mek outside and approaches the bugbear with some trepidation.

"Psst...Dwarf Hunter. Comes here I gots some news youse might wants ta know." Taz whispers to the bugbear from a shadowed alcove.

FreeXenon

Mek (Bugbear Ranger 1)

Mek looks suspiciously at the goblin for a moment, looks around for any trouble, and then makes his way to hear what the shifty goblin has to say.

renau1g

First Post
"You knows Shragash, yes? and you knows how important Nerrak is yes? You wants to help hims, get glory for boths of us? " Taz continues to whisper to the bugbear, gaining more confidence as their discussion continues.

Walking Dad

First Post
Screech - Main Hall

Rhun said:

During the party, Nerrak socializes little, mainly watching with his cat-like eyes. He eats his fill of meat, but drinks little. He spends most of his time talking with Suxm, but eventually wanders over to speak to Screech. "You drum well today, Screech. I am sure Maglubyet is pleased. When will you carve your new drumsticks?"
Screech is still soaked with sweat as the shaman approaches him. He is satisfied that he could show all the power of his performance. He still holds the appendages and shakes them as he speaks with Nerrak: "Soon... but... night... belongs... to... Maglubyet. Will... start... tomorrow."

FreeXenon

Mek (Bugbear Ranger 1)

Mek stares coldly at Taz, fully expecting the minion to be wasting his time with their foolish and plotting goblin ways.

[OOC: I am still trying to remember or find who Shragrash is :eek:]

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Ciki Ik'gosh

After the ritual, for most of the night Ciki is taken by a crazed dance around and around the chamber. As she is in better fit than most goblin wenches she can actully keep up quite long. When she has finally exhausted herself she collapses in a heaving lump to a secluded spot along the wall.

doghead

thotd
ic - Yar Gock

Ur'nagi watches the ceremony from a dark corner of the cavern. Her eyes are mere slits, her face is expressionless. She says nothing, and acknowledges no one. When the ceremony finishes, she turns and leaves.

She stalks through the passages. The sounds of revelry fades as she goes. The wolf den is warm and muggy. She mounts her wolf, and heads out into the cool darkness of the night.

renau1g

First Post
Taz sees an answer isn't coming and so answers the cold stare with "Yes, wells Shragrash comes to see me before the ceremony, he says 'You wants to help me get back at that tricker Nerrak, he won'ts let me see the rock so we needs to beat him' I says yes, because I knows he would beats me if I said no. He says we beat him in the morning, so I's thinking youse is one of de bestest hiders I know. So I thinking youse hides around where Nerrak sleeps, and when me and Shragrash comes, you jumps out and the boths of us beats him. Nerrak is happy and we both gets glory for saving him. What you thinks?"

Remove ads