• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Strahd's "RttToEE" CLOSED

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Ithiken glances around the area, then wipes his eyes as the dew from one of the trees they are under plops onto his face. Stupid rain...

Thandis backs away, pretending to be a lonesome traveler that somehow likes the feeling of the surrounding area. Once back, the hobs are out of sight,
With ear pricked out, the Kid hears a movement behind him. It is far but loud enough to understand that one hobgoblin tries to sneak unsuccessfully.

Attachments

• Temple.xls
    50 KB · Views: 91

Rhun

First Post
Satisified that "Foe Hammer" is free of any dirt and grime, and that the edge of the blade is as keen as ever, Korbryn slips the oiled rag back into one of the pouches at his belt. He swings the sword slowly through the air and smiles to himself, knowing that very soon the blade will taste goblin blood.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Hearing the steps behind him, the scout ducks to the far side of the tree his is on, then makes a sign to the others by the far tree. He then waits...

OOC: Move and Hide, waiting for the hob...

Voadam

Legend
Miltiades says in a low voice "He's ducking behind that tree, I couldn't make out his sign but I expect its trouble."

Miltiades readies his spear and peers ahead looking for what the trouble is.

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Miltiades said:
"He's ducking behind that tree, I couldn't make out his sign but I expect its trouble."
Ithiken turns around to look for The Kid, but he's already disappeared out of sight. The young elf looks to Miltiades for some sort of explanation or next action, while taking out his wand. He whispers "You think we're getting into a fight?"

s@squ@tch

First Post
Lenuran of Lortmills

"I thought the whole point of him scouting ahead was to NOT be seen." The gnome says with a slight smile.

"Nonetheless, looks like we'll be needed to remove some parasite that is trailing him."

He hums a quiet tune and loads his crossbow.

"Remind me to tell him that I have this wand that would make him invisible next time he wants to sneak on ahead to take in the scene without being seen."

Voadam

Legend
"Could be he was signing for us to stay here while he ambushed a lone hobgoblin. I think we should stay concealed for the moment and let him work in stealth."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads