Strahd's "RttToEE" CLOSED

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
AC: 18 | HP: 19 | Spells: 6/5/5

When Ithiken gets a chance to attack again, he issues forth another set of missiles aimed at the hobgob that moved in front of him. (Cast Magic Missile on H2: 3d4+3 damage)

End of round 2 - post for round 3.

Thandis tumbles behind the priest, trying to stab the newcomer in a sensitive place. The dagger finds the spots of the throat's vein and cut if off, the Hobgoblin chokes while sprays of blood cover Miltiades, the Hobgoblin rolls his eyes and falls dead.

Lenuran frowns as he hears more of the guttural hobgoblin voices. "Seems like Mr. The Kid has attracted the attention of more than just one of the foul creatures."
He moves laterally and brings his new crossbow to his shoulder and draws a bead on a hobgoblin that had appeared behind Kobryn, remembering to hold his breath as he applies pressure on the trigger. His continued lack of strength and coordination continues to bother him. The bolts is too short and lands before the Hobgoblin.

[sblock=Actions]
Ithiken – Move to AL104 / Cast Magic Missile on Hob1, dmg 8.
Hob1: Dead.
Hob2: 5 ft to AF103, flank attack Korbryn 23/8 [No Crit], dmg 7. Dead.
Hob3: Flank attack Korbryn 21, dmg 3.
Hob4: Charge to AB105, charge attack Miltiades 22, dmg 9, dead.
Hob5: Running.
Hob6: Running.
Korbryn – Attack Hob2 24, dmg 13. Cleave Hob 3 13.
Miltiades – Attack Hob4 11.
Thandis – Tumble to AA107 [Success], attack Hob4 22, dmg 22.
Lenuran – Move to AK103, range attack Hob2, 11.

Active spells & Effects:
Ithiken - shield
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Temple.xls
    50.5 KB · Views: 135

Voadam

Legend
Miltiades moves forward to engage the hobgoblin fighting Korbryn.

Move to AC 104 and flank the hobgoblin, stabbing with his spear.

Rhun

First Post
I'm not sure which goblins are dead, and which are still standing (I think only hob2 is still alive nearby? With that said...

Korbryn growls low and continues his assault, slashing the greatsword Foehammer back and forth and the nearest hobgoblins.

Attack nearest hobgoblin, and cleave if another one is nearby.

AC 21, HP 42/52
Attack +11, damage 2d6+9; cleave if the opportunity arises.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Lenuran of Lortmills, Bard 4, Hp: 24/24

Lenuran curses his poor aim and reloads the crossbow quickly, taking aim once again at the hobgoblin that was behind Kobryn.

OOC: +5 ranged shot at Hob2 for 1d6 damage

Bront

The man with the probe
PbP Mod:

Gah! My bad in not catching this sooner. Please start a new thread. We have a 1000 post per thread limit at the moment. I'll leave this open so you can put a link to the new thread.

Thanks,
Bront

Remove ads