Strahd's "RttToEE" CLOSED

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The Kid's mind worked fast, like his once again twirling hands. "So... contact the folks who tore it down last, see what they say, and track down the red robed ones? Got it." Looks around at the others. "What are we waiting for?"

Land Outcast

Explorer
"What are we waiting for?"

"Good question, are we expecting someone else that we have to wait until first light?"
The Kid does have a sharp mind, but he can prove troublesome if his overanxiousness proves to be more than a harmless trait

Rhun

First Post
The dwarven warrior nods at his new companions words. "If there is a threat to me kin, know ye full well that I intend to stop it." Korbryn looks about at the others. "I'm not one fer waiting. The sooner we get moving, the sooner we can put an end to this threat."

Kafkonia

First Post
"Kid," Llewellyn says, "while some of us can make haste this moment, it would perhaps be in your best interests to spend the night asleep. I would hate to lose my life because you were too anxious to get sufficient rest. Or for any other reason, in all honesty." He hesitates. "I have forgotten to make introductions, have I not? My name is Llewellyn. I serve the sage wizard Bigby."

Land Outcast

Explorer
"I'm sure we can all come to an agreement about wether it will matter or not to Iuz our well-rested or ill-rested persons when we are put to the blade"
Enthusiasm and sarcasm have left his voice, Edirion has returned to his dry speech and from the looks of it, it will be the last he's saying this night.

Let me add one more thing before you retire to your quarters.
Atzil says and takes a final sip from his wine
We prefer you investigate on your own, Elmo likes to drink, and when he falls to the alcoholic beverage he tends to speak a lot, last thing we need is panic or letting our enemy to be on their tows and suspect that we know anything, with no doubt there are enemy agents around Hommlet and in the royal courts as well.

I wish you a good night sleep and a safe journey, One thing I can say for sure
He says and look outside of the window
The weather is against you.

Rhun

First Post
Korbryn looks out at the foul weather, a grim look upon his mangled visage. "It always be something. Weather, evil threats..." he looks down at the wine standing on the table before him, "or weak wine, in some cases."

Tonks

First Post
Pleased that others had found his words to be of some value, Lenuran listened as the First Council spoke of vipers in the midst of both Hommlet and the Royal Court. He was not surprised that if the Darkness was seeking to spread once more that it would enter the nearest town, but he was surprised to learn the First Council considered the inner sanctum compromised also.

‘It seems that while I was unable to achieve much in my time, others were far more successful.’

Looking out the window quickly as Atzil mentioned the weather; Lenuran saw the flashes of lightening in the distance and wondered if the gnomish village had retreated into the central hall to weather the storm.

‘Careful old boy or you will be too busy seeing phantoms of what could be to see what is…’

Sensing that the meeting was nearing its end, Lenuran stood and addressed Atzil once more.

“Thank you for the advice and warning on what we should expect. I have no doubt that Hommlet has changed much in my absence, but perhaps some things have remained the same. I would not impose upon you to stay longer if there are matters which need your attention First Council. The morning will find us all soon enough and if your words are true, this might be the last good night sleep we have for quite some time.”

Rhun

First Post
Korbryn turns at Lenurnan's words to regard the gnome with stone gray eyes. "I gleen from yer words that ye've been to this Hommlet place? What kind of place is it?"

Land Outcast

Explorer
Great, plain great, now we are to extract information from a drunkard...
Edirion's thoughts are interrupted by the gnome's mention of Hommlet, he was intending to go wherever he was to be housed this night, but knowing about that place, and possibly getting some knowledge about the "war heroes" would be the first step into the job..

Remove ads