• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Strahd's "The lost Caverns of Tsojcanth" CLOSED

Yair

Community Supporter
Maor, Aasimir Favored Soul

Maor joins Allyra in eating off the fruits. He offers one for Gorash with a sardonic smile "see, we made breakfast, just like you asked".

The road that pierce the Mountains

The way to the north opening of the gorge is quiet, drops of rain fall from the seemingly endless blanket of grey nimbostratus clouds like sand in an hourglass, knocking on your helmets and wetting your cloths.
It's a short one hour trip, ending in a line of thick thorny bushes and Fir trees making it completely invisible to the fact that it's changing into a beautiful valley where you came from.
Those who wear no shoes and don't have thick skin suffer 2 hp damage when passing the bushes.
The opening of the gorge in this northern part is narrow and descending steeply, the road can be seen, it's a gravel road, covered with puddles and mud, but you realize that at higher altitudes the road will probably will be covered with snow.

You descend carefully with your horses and make your way toward the road between the Firs.
Well, to the south west it's 2 days riding to the human controlled lands of Ket, to the north east lies the heart of the southern Yatils, you owe me 2 shining coins for this trip unless you want me to proceed to your unknown destination.
Says Gorash and plays with his beard.

[sblock=moving in the Yatils] each hex on the map (check the RG) is 3.5 mile
Bonzo the Pony is the slowest riding animal - 18 miles (5 hex) per day.
Please decide and roleplay your destination in the IC thread and I'll execute.
Thanks.[/sblock]

Yair

Community Supporter
Maor, Aasimir Favored Soul

"Would you like to proceed to our secret destination?" asks Maor in return. "We could use a guide, I am sure, but it shall be a dangerous voyage. We expect to see more enemies of the likes of our white friend down there" he waves back, "or worse. Perhaps it would be best if you turned back now."

To the others, after Gorash has left or decided to join: "The others already have a gain on us, and the little horsie is slowing us down" he looks at the pony in disdain. "I suggest we go straight to the far north-east site (#6). If we manage to find the trail of the others, however, we should I think follow it - to stop them, and learn what they have uncovered."

Thanee

First Post
Allyra

Allyra hands Gorash 10 gold coins. “Don't sell yourself short,” she says with a smile.

“As Maor already said, we could use your skills still, but the final choice is up to you, because of the dangers involved in this undertaking.”

Gorash

Seeing the gold the dwarf pulls his beard happily and snatch it.
Where do you want to go friends, the southern Yatils are vast and there are many hidden places that even I, Gorash, do not know where they are.
Ignoring the "others" Maor remarked, Gorash turns to the human.
What sites do you refer to tall one?

wmasters

First Post
"It will be good to have you on board." Turo remarks. "It is perhaps time you knew a little more of our destination, though I would not prevent you turning back when you learn of it. But please, before we indulge you, we must have your word that you will not speak of our destination to anyone, whether you turn back or guide us further."

Gorash

In the name of Moradin and the crying stone I vow that you have my word gnome.
he says with harsh voice and pulls his beard
and If I'll break my vow my beard will drop to the abyss

Saracor

Explorer
Good to have you with us then friend." Says Garon as he clasps Gorash on the shoulder. "We don't want you to come to harm but know that we are uncertain of those that may be ahead of us. You help as a guide through the mountains may be what we need to give us the upper hand if problems arise."

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Saracor said:
Good to have you with us then friend." Says Garon as he clasps Gorash on the shoulder. "We don't want you to come to harm but know that we are uncertain of those that may be ahead of us. You help as a guide through the mountains may be what we need to give us the upper hand if problems arise."

"Indeed. I'll sleep much better at night knowing that we have an experienced mountaneer with us. Welcome." Says Keldar, also clasping Gorash on the shoulder.

Thanee

First Post
Allyra

“Good, then this is settled. That leaves the question for our destination here. I agree, that we should take a short route to the northern Yatils. We need to keep in mind, that we will likely have to stop the minions of the old one, sooner or later, and the sooner we get around to it, the more likely it is, that we might get a jump on them as they might not yet know, that we are here.”

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads