Strahd's "The lost Caverns of Tsojcanth" CLOSED

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Keldar stays on the ground, holding and jerking his chain. His main goal now is to prevent the creature from standing back up.

"Garon! knock him down so we can interrogate him after the battle!" He shouts.

OCC:
Unfortunately, I can't use invisible castle whith my work laptop. I'll roll my dice when I can but since I'm currently travelling, I'll have to ask for special DM-assistance. Thanks! ;)

Steve Gorak said:
OCC: Unfortunately, I can't use invisible castle whith my work laptop. I'll roll my dice when I can but since I'm currently travelling, I'll have to ask for special DM-assistance. Thanks! ;)
Fine, check out the ooc thread, there is a message for you over there

Saracor

Explorer
Garon Shieldsworth, Oeridian Fighter

With the creature on the ground, Garon looks over the situation quickly as he takes his shield off his back and while grabbing it in his shield arm, strikes the creature with it, not knowing if the attack will do anything or not. He holds his longsword ready in case the creature attempts to get back on its feet.

OCC
[sblock]
AC continues to be 22 until his next turn.
Initiative (+1 mod) (1d20+1=16)

Shield Bash, +10, +1 Bless (1d20+11=16)
Shield Bash Damage (1d4+4=6)

In case of an AOO, longsword reprisal:
Standard attack with longsword, +12, +1 from bless. (1d20+13=25)
Longsword Damage (1d8+7=12)

[/sblock]

Keldar stays on the ground, holding and jerking his chain. His main goal now is to prevent the creature from standing back up.
"Garon! knock him down so we can interrogate him after the battle!" He shouts.

Turo chants few words and a bright blue aura engulf his weapon, the younger Ratman in last efforts to stand and flee tries to lift himself using Arodan, he manage to sink his claws in Arodan's flesh, Garon's horse tries to kick in return but the pain is above all, he moo in pain and retreats, being steady on his horse Garon controls Arodan and manage to lower his sword, just to scratch the Wererat again in the shoulder, The young Ratman stands up and free himself from the chain, he start to run down the trail, but his sprinting end up as fast as his run.
"You little dirty rat!"
Atesh shouts, a ray of fire springs from Atesh's fingers and explode on the creature's chest, scorching his flesh and bones, the young man falls to his knees and collapse lifeless on the ground, changing back to the human you met earlier on the trail, and then all is quite except for a weird buzzing, there is a strange giant bee that flies around Maor.
Down the dirt trail the fire flickers in the field and the cart. In the distance, from the road you came, you can spot several merchant's wagons heading to Whitehale.

[sblock=actions]
Round 2:
Older Ratman – Unknown. Lying somewhere in the field
Turo - Magic weapon
Younger man – Stands, attacks Arodan (4 Dmg)
Arodan – AoO (Fail) , Fort save 18
Garon – AoO (Success)
Maor – Nothing, now you are stuck with a bee :) , you can dispell her.
Athesh – Scorching Ray, touch attack (Success)
Keldar (Prone) – Grapple (Fail)
Allyra – ready action
Mature Ratwoman – Unknown action
Garon – Nothing.

I'm keeping a record of the xp in the RG, I'll update it soon.
[/sblock]

devrimk

First Post
Atesh Yakhar, Baklunish Sorcerer

Atesh controls his temper and then he casts Mage Armor.
He commands his raven "Kuzgun, fly above the cart, and check his parents."

Thanee

First Post
Allyra

“We should quench the fire before it begins to spread,” Allyra observes, pointing to the smoldering wagon.

wmasters

First Post
Nodding to Allyra, Turo heads towards the fire, glad to not need to be in the midst of things as he is unsure if his morningstar will be effective against the creatures even with it's magic enchantment. He'll move as close to the fire as he can get, hoping to close to around 40ft so that his create water spell might quench it.

Last edited:

In a strange language understood only by Atesh and Kuzgun, the raven launch himself to the sky as you proceed into the field to take control of the fire.
I see nothing but those scarecrows and they are scary.
Kuzgun tell telepathically to Atesh
Looks like the Woman fled, she is no where to be seen around the cart.

With few words a large amounts of water burst from the thin air and land of the field, the cart and the nearby trees, a cloud of black smoke rise to the air, you spot the older Ratman lies sooty between the crop, the burnet hay on the cart reveals a dead human underneath it, probably the poor farmer who fell victim to the Wererats.

Kuzgun returns to Atesh and land on his shoulder
No sign for the woman master, but I spotted some cute ravens in the far trees

Last edited:

Thanee

First Post
Allyra

Allyra goes with Turo, leading her horse down the trail to the cart, in case she can help with the remains of the fire.

Remove ads