• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Strahd's "The lost Caverns of Tsojcanth" CLOSED

Rhun

First Post
Turo nods at Allyra's words. "As long as it be an army of goblins, let them come," he says. It is obvious that the gnome thinks of it as his sacred duty to strike down the nasty little goblies wherever they may be encountered.

Saracor

Explorer
"No point in needless waste. We should try to keep our horses as safe as possible. The trek back will be rough without them."

Garon says, patting Arodan along his neck. "Besides, I don't want to lose any more friends on this journey."

Rhun

First Post
Turo urges his pony forward, following after Gorash. The gnomes whistles a catchy tune as he rides toward the southeast.

Choosing the south-eastern path, one day pass uneventfully, the journey is along a narrow wooded valley, flanked by slopes, various waterfalls, small lakes and shallow streams. This part of the Yatils is low when compared to the peaks of the north where you were a week ago, most of the snow in those area melted and gave way to grass and wild flowers.

Third Sunday, Planting 16/4/600

Around noon… (N24.5 on the updated map)
[sblock=Giant tongue]
"Hands off Goblin, this goat is mine"
"You better take of your hands if you precious them so much"
"With those precious I'll smack your head off"
"Then I'll regrow it you idiotic lizard, now go away"
Grunt...
Thud...
[/sblock]
Low toned brutish shouts can be heard somewhere between the trees, you spot a crumbled wall somewhere, probably an ancient ruined mountains ranger's post lost in time to the woods.

Attachments

• map2.jpg
    map2.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Strahd_Von_Zarovich said:
Third Sunday, Planting 16/4/600

Around noon… (N24.5 on the updated map)
[sblock=Giant tongue]
"Hands off Goblin, this goat is mine"
"You better take of your hands if you precious them so much"
"With those precious I'll smack your head off"
"Then I'll regrow it you idiotic lizard, now go away"
Grunt...
Thud...
[/sblock]
Low toned brutish shouts can be heard somewhere between the trees, you spot a crumbled wall somewhere, probably an ancient ruined mountains ranger's post lost in time to the woods.

Keldar signals his companions to halt. "Subtlety may be our best asset in these strange lands", he says in a low voice, as he ushers them to move to a less visible position. He dismounts and tries to position himself to get a better view of the argument.

Rhun

First Post
Turo too shakes his head. "Nor do I understand the tongue." The gnome climbs down from his mount. "If we move forward, we should do so with caution."

Remove ads