• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Strahd's "The lost Caverns of Tsojcanth" CLOSED

Let me take him now, I'll crush his small head to pieces
The Minotaur calls in frustration as the opposite group of four talks silently too.

Silence, The Herald of Hell guides me to the right choice you fool cow headed monster.
The Cleric replies in anger and turns to you again.
Change of plans, the two strongest warriors will beat each other to unconsciousness, The loser will be carried away.

Boddynock

First Post
"And how often will these plans be changed again?" mutters Eliyyad.

He casts Shield on himself.

OOC:
AC 21, flat-footed 19, touch 12
Total protection from Magic Missiles
hp 39/39
Spells per day: 6/86/7/5
Mage Armor: 7 hours duration
Shield: 7 minutes duration

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Strahd_Von_Zarovich said:
Change of plans, the two strongest warriors will beat each other to unconsciousness, The loser will be carried away.

OCC: I hope I didn't screw up your plan, Strahd

IC: Keldar stands resolute, preparing mentally for the battle, knowing that it is better for 2 to die, than all his companions.

Rhun

First Post
"Are we going to go through with this challenge, then?" asks Turo, not knowing whether Keldar is accepting the prospect of single combat, or if his impulsive companions are about to doing something rash.

Saracor

Explorer
"Is it wise for us to put one of our own against their's and hope they do not commit some treachery during the fight?" Says Garon warily.

"While I'm sure either Keldar or I could take this guy, I doubt it will go well if we prevail"

Thanee

First Post
Allyra

“Well, in that case, we have one of them down already... the bigger question is... what do we do, if their champion wins?”

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Thanee said:
“Well, in that case, we have one of them down already... the bigger question is... what do we do, if their champion wins?”

"If their champions win, Garon and I will have fallen, but you will have your lives. It is the best path for us."
Keldar then solemnly looks at Garon. "Are you ready?"

Boddynock

First Post
Eliyyad sighs in exasperation.

"This is not a good idea, esteemed ones. We cannot trust these folk, and we cannot afford to give up in our quest. There is no point to this duel. It is merely a waste of time and opportunity."

Rhun

First Post
Turo fidgets nervously for a moment, and then scratches his chin. "As much as it pains me, I find myself in agreement with Eliyyad. We cannot abandon our quest, regardless the outcome of this duel. Thus, it is pointless."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads