• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Strange Pop-Up Interfering with Navigation

When I visit the main page of EN World, the Columns section, or my own Profile, I get a pop-up window that says, "Your submission cannot be processed because the token has expired. <br></br> Please reload the page." I do not get the message when visiting any of the forums. Unfortunately, I have to deal with the pop-up three or four times before it will let me navigate away from the page, and in the case of my profile, if I try to change tabs, I get the pop-up but the tabs don't change.

Elf Witch

First Post
I have been facing the same thing for days. And when I finally get to the forum I have to reload for every thread to see if anything is new because it only shows things from days ago.

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
Morrus is probably tired of saying this, but the server is overwhelmed, so they're caching pages on the server side. It should be better soon when the new server is installed.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Morrus is probably tired of saying this, but the server is overwhelmed, so they're caching pages on the server side. It should be better soon when the new server is installed.

I was curious about this myself. Thanks Freyar.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads