• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Streaming Internet Radio

Tewligan

First Post
KCRW.com is the best streaming radio EVER. This is not an opinion, it is scientifically grounded fact. That radio station was one of the very few things I missed from Los Angeles when I moved, and now I don't even have to miss that. And "Morning Becomes Eclectic" from 9am to Noon (PST) is the best show ever on the best station ever. Again, fact.

DarkKestral

First Post
Meh. Pandora too anglicized.

Their so-called "music genome project" don't include a lot of Hawaiian music collection (traditional and contemporary). :rant:

I bet they would if they survive long enough. The problem is that they have to both survive and then figure out how to classify Hawaiian music and break it down into components to see what people like.

EDIT: And the thing about their survival is that it isn't guaranteed. They're losing money as a result of Congress setting required fees to broadcast via the internet that many internet streamers will be forced to go underground or to quit the business. Pandora themselves claims 70% of revenue goes just to paying off those fees.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads