• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Strength of Yughooragha (bonus type?)

Nvvyn

First Post
What bonus type does the Strength of Yughooragha give? The spell is in the Divine pocket grimore. In the spell description it doesn't specify the specific bonus type (such as divine bonus or enhancement).

Nvvyn

First Post
I haven't checked any errata, not sure where I would look. I am hoping it will be some type of divine bonus so it will stack with enhancement bonus's.

Saepiroth

First Post
Nvvyn said:
I haven't checked any errata, not sure where I would look. I am hoping it will be some type of divine bonus so it will stack with enhancement bonus's.
if you don't know and you can't errata it, then it's as it is in the book; Unnamed.

and Unnamed stacks with everything, baby. :cool:

drnuncheon

Explorer
Nvvyn said:
What bonus type does the Strength of Yughooragha give? The spell is in the Divine pocket grimore. In the spell description it doesn't specify the specific bonus type (such as divine bonus or enhancement).

If this is the DPG's version of 'Strength of Yeenoghu' from the AEG Evil book (you gave to give up permanent HP, can learn it at multiple levels, etc) then the original says "the target's Strength is increased". No mention of a bonus type there (just sloppy writing).

J

Last edited:

Remove ads