• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Stronghold's Builder's Guidbook Errata???

Lord Torin

First Post
I can't seem to find any errata on the Stronghold Builder's Guidebook and I am having MAJOR conflicts. Can anyone help???

Example:

pg 23 Guard Post (0.5 ss, 300 gp)
pg33 Guard Tower (0.5 ss, 800 gp); says it's 30 foot tall tower of hewn stone with Guard Post on top.
pg 33 Table 2-3 Sample Clusters: Guard Tower 1,300 gp

With my calculations a 30 ft tall tower of hewn stone with a guard post on top would be:

300 gp for Guard Post
+
7200 gp for 30 ft tall hewn stone tower [6000 per space(pg35 table 2-5)*0.5 ss*80% exterior(pg34 Table 2-4)]
+
700 gp for height adjustment (pg33 table 2-2)

8200 Total not 800 or 1300

Someone please help. I consider myself fairly adept at math, so either I'm confused, this book is confusing, or there are a lot of typos!!!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Knight Otu

First Post
Unfortunately, the SBG has no official errata and quite a number of errors. I believe the correct cost for the cluster alone would be 1000 gp. One thing to remember is that the cost of walls are figured seperately from the cost of components and clusters.

(so yes, it is the book, not you :))

Remove ads