• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Stuff for Sale

The_Universe

First Post
So, we've got that bike out on the balcony of our current apartment. I think Liz and I have ridden it a grand total of once (each). It's a nice bike, but it never gets ridden - do any of you want it? I'm not going to set an asking price...but if one of you could use it, make me an offer. Then all you have to do is come get it. :)

If you know anyone *else* who might want it, let me know that, as well. I'm selling cheap because I want it gone before we move.

We also have a HP printer that we used for a month that I'd let you have for the price of a printer cartridge (30 bucks?).

We're trying to reduce our "stuff" volume a little bit, so please - make as an offer. We'd rather let one of you have something before we attempt to introduce them to the general market. :)

cuteasaurus

First Post
I honestly have no idea what kind of bike you have... is it a city bike? a mt bike? one of those hybrids? Or I suppose I could just look at it on Saturday...:eek:

The_Universe

First Post
It's not a mountain bike, though it has spikey tires. I think it's just a multi-speed
"road bike" of the sort you'd purchase in South Dakota at a sporting goods department of a department store, or maybe one of the "lower tier" options at a real sporting goods place. It's nothing special - but it would get you from point A to point B.

Remove ads