• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Stupid questions, but please answer anyway.

cougent

First Post
Being a relative newcomer to the site, I wanted to learn as much about it as possible before jumping in too deep and asking too many stupid questions, but I cannot for the life of me find something like a site history or what has gone before to catch up to avoid that issue. I have managed to figure out that Eric Noah had a 3E site and that it went away but his message boards transferred here, but that is about as far as I have gotten.

Now I am seeing snippets about EN World II or 2 and am totally clueless on that.

So my stupid question for today is where can I find the history, and future of the site so I don't feel so uninformed?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
EN World II is something we're working on. You'll find out about it when it arrives. It's pretty!

Other than that, you've pretty much got the history right. Eric had his site ("Eric Noah#s Unofficial D&D 3rd Edition News". I had EN World, which had a messageboard hosted on Eric's site as a sub-forum. Eric decided to discontinue his site, and the messageboards moved wholesale over to EN World, and EN world took up the "daily" news mantle.

That was... wow... six years ago? EN World was first created on 1 Jan 2001.

Remove ads