• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Stuttgart, Germany

thedmstrikes

Explorer
I am looking for players in the greater Stuttgart area. I run a Forgotten Realms 3.5 campaign in english. I can provide more details if you are interested. My email is thedmstrikes@yahoo.com.

I have tried recruiting in this area before and it appears there are few to no gamers to be found, so if you have a stable group of folks in the Mannheim area, I may be willing to commute to that area once a week.

Last edited:

koranith

First Post
I'm here now! My wife, who games, will be joining me here within the next month or so too. If anyone knows of other places to find gamers in Germany please put up a post to let us know. Thanks!

thedmstrikes

Explorer
Great, send me an email and we can start exchanging info about the group and where to play. We will have a small delay before beginning as one of the players is house hunting at the moment and that understandably trumps everything else. We might just have us a good game here soon...

Remove ads