Subscription help.

Mezegis

First Post
After the maintenance yesterday I have lost my instant email subscriptions. I have unsubscribed and resubscribed but am still not receiving any email notices. Is this normal? Is there a way to fix this? I generally don’t check enworld unless my email indicates something I’m watching has an update, and would hate to hold up games because I didn’t know they were waiting on me.

Thanks!

Velmont

First Post
User Control Panel. I just enter EnWorld with that URL and see all my private message and subscribed thread and forum there. Pretty fine like that.

Mezegis

First Post
I can see them all, I'm just not getting any emails telling me there is an update, which is what I was hoping to fix. I use the email notification to craft my responses in Word, then just cut and paste into a reply. It makes it much easier to get away with posting at work :D

covaithe

Explorer
It's not anything you did. There's a thread in Meta about this. Looks like it's unintentional, so it will likely be fixed. In the meantime, it's useful to know the workarounds that stonegod and others have described.

Remove ads