• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Subscription renewal/cancellation

Yes, I've read the FAQ which indicates if you wish to cancel it must be done through Paypal.
What I want to know is the end of my current subscription is near, and I wish to maintain it no longer. On the subscription page is an * which indicates the subscription auto-renews. Now, do subscriptions actually auto-renew (taking payment from Paypal) or does this merely mean you get an e-mail saying it's time to renew the subscription? Other sites I've been on which mention "auto-renew" do just that, and you have to log back in and turn off auto-renew or cancel after the subscription has been renewed.
Now, that being said, how does one go about cancelling through Paypal? Once a payment has been sent, there is no way to recall it--at least not that is immediately noticeable. And there is no "cancel subscription" button there, either.
Just wondering.

Thank you for your help with this topic.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
It auto-renews each time.

You cancel it by visiting your PayPal account, going into one of the payments, and cancelling it there; or you have a recurring payments page in your PayPal account which lists all the recurring payments you've set up.

Remove ads