• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Subscription without credit card

plancktum

First Post
Hi.

I'm a user from Germany and I created a Paypal Account only for the purpose of buying a silver subscription (I want to play Zeitgeist with my group).
5 Minutes ago I wanted to subscribe, but paypal says I need a credit card. Yeah... Whats the point with paypal then, if I need a credit card anyway?
So. I have no possibility at the moment to pay via credit card (For those outside germany: It's not standard here, cause everybody has a bank account and can pay via direct debit).

How can I buy my subscription?

best regards

plancktum

First Post
You can link a bank account to PayPal instead of a credit card.

Yeah. I've done this, but if I want to order the silver subscription PayPal says, that direct debit ("lastschriftverfahren") is not available for this payment.
So. I don't know why. Is this a problem with enworld or with paypal?

john112364

First Post
I think it's a Paypal thing because I linked my bank account to Paypal for much the same reasons. I don't own any credit cards so Paypal actually works out for me.

plancktum

First Post
I think it's a Paypal thing because I linked my bank account to Paypal for much the same reasons. I don't own any credit cards so Paypal actually works out for me.

Yeah! I've contacted paypal, and found the solution: With a new paypal account you cannot use direct debit. So I've transferred money to my paypal account and now I can subscribe to enworld :)

thanks!

Remove ads