• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Subscriptions

adamc

First Post
This is just a comment on the subscriptions. I don't really need additional content, so the subscriptions don't really offer extras I want or need. I do appreciate the forums, but $36 a year (or $30 a year in 4-month increments) seems like a lot for occasional forum use.

You'd be more likely to get something from me if you had a $1 or $2 a month option.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Thanks for the input! To be honest, I consider $3 to be extra-ordinarily cheap - it's less than a cup of coffee, and I *hope* that folks value the site more than they value a cup of coffee, but I understand that everybody has to make their own value decisions when it comes to any type of purchase and I completely respect that choice. :)

I have considered a cheaper one ($1) that includes no PDFs or anything. Now you've brought it up, I'll think on it a little more!

Remove ads