• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Suburban DC (Maryland)- Have Dice, will travel.

Dieter

First Post
I'm amongst a few players that are looking for an semi-regular (once a month preferably) open game in Montgomery County somewhere close to the beltway(Bethesda, Silver Spring, Wheaton). We bring to the table years of RPG experience with a focus on roleplaying and storyline development over hack-n-slash dungeon delving.

That's not to say we don't like that sort of thing every once in a while, but it would be great to have a dynamic campaign.

Weekends are a must.

Last edited:

Pandion

First Post
Are you looking to join a game or inviting other players into your game group? I might be interested if the meeting time is not too demanding.

Dieter

First Post
We're looking for a game to join. And while I'd like to run a game, I don't have time to plan/run a campaign. I could provide up to three players.

As far as a demanding time schedule for the game, we'd prefer it to be very flexible since we're already involved in another campaign.

Remove ads