• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Suggest a favorite big product

What is your favorite of these RPG books?

• Rappan Athuk Reloaded

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • City of Brass

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Wilderlands of High Adventure

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • World's Largest Dungeon

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • World's Largest City

Votes: 0 0.0%

Voadam

Legend
I'm considering splurging this month and getting one of the big deluxe pdfs if there is a Christmas in July pdf sale.

The ones I've been eyeing are:

Rappan Athuk Reloaded

City of Brass

Wilderlands of High Adventure

World's Largest Dungeon

and

World's Largest City

or maybe the associated pdf bundles (if Necromancer or Judges Guild put those on sale).

I don't have any of these in print and I'm looking for suggestions on what you consider the best among these and why.

I've already got:

War of the Burning Sky

Warlords of the Accordlands Campaign Adventure

Ptolus

and

Castle White Rock and Gazetteer of the Known World from Goodman Games and lots of other things.

I've got all my bases covered with stuff I have so I am not looking to fill a specific product need here. I am just looking for great stuff that is interesting on its own that you think is a fantastic product.

johnnype

First Post
I only own the Worlds Largest City and Dungeon so I can't comment on the rest. That said If you own Ptolus I don't think you need the Worlds Largest City.

Ghostwind

First Post
They are all good. I own everything but City of Brass and it is on my "buy" list whenever a good deal crops up on ebay.

Voadam

Legend
Heh, 7, 5, 3, 1, 0. Neat spread.

I ended up going with the top suggestion. Rappan Athuk Reloaded is mine, and I got the pdf for only $24.:)

kitsune9

Adventurer
I'm considering splurging this month and getting one of the big deluxe pdfs if there is a Christmas in July pdf sale.

The ones I've been eyeing are:

Rappan Athuk Reloaded

City of Brass

Wilderlands of High Adventure

World's Largest Dungeon

and

World's Largest City

or maybe the associated pdf bundles (if Necromancer or Judges Guild put those on sale).

I don't have any of these in print and I'm looking for suggestions on what you consider the best among these and why.

I've already got:

War of the Burning Sky

Warlords of the Accordlands Campaign Adventure

Ptolus

and

Castle White Rock and Gazetteer of the Known World from Goodman Games and lots of other things.

I've got all my bases covered with stuff I have so I am not looking to fill a specific product need here. I am just looking for great stuff that is interesting on its own that you think is a fantastic product.

I'd recommend the Necro Games stuff.

knightemplar

Explorer
I was DM to a group through the plane of Fire, so I picked up the city of Brass. But I used it in combination with the Sir Robilar's City of Brass module from Hackmaster. I used some of the locations and ideas in both of them to complete their track through the City of Brass. I found that I liked both of them but for different reasons.

I do have both Rappan Athuk and the Worlds Largest Dungeon, but my favorite was City of Brass from that group.

Voadam

Legend
And so now I have City of Brass as well from the $10 pdf sale.

:)

Until Thursday is a good time to stock up on big book pdfs. I also grabbed the Iron Kingdoms, M&M, and Artesia ones.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads