• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Suggestions for comic evil campaign?

JBowtie

First Post
My next campaign is going to be a light-hearted, "take-over-the-world" game with lots of action. Trying to get a feel somewhere in-between Order of the Stick and Munchkin.

I'm looking for suggestions to help me pull this together on short notice (first session is Tuesday!). Resources such as rules, adventures, and ENWorld threads appreciated. I already have most of the "Portable Hole" books and have promised they can fight a Gazebo. The rabbit from Holy Grail will doubtless make an appearance.

Ideas I have so far:
* A fundraising thermometer repurposed to show progress towards the ultimate goal.
* Some sort of mission structure to allow us to jump straight into action. Nobody wants to think too much on weekday evenings.
* Rules like "automatic Cleave against mooks" for carving through city guards. Over the top is probably good, though not complete abandon.

I'm still trying to find a good setting; time period is not important so long as I can get the tongue-in-cheek feel without too much work. I *do* want to keep a fantasy feel, so Spycraft is off the table.

Remove ads