• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sultans Of Smack ??

morpheous1777

First Post
does anyone remember the thread "sultans of smack", I can not find the thread anywhere ?? If you dont know what im talkin about, there was a thread to see how much damage a certain level character could do in a single round (with a few rounds to prepare), people where comming up with combos that where doing hundreds of points of damage, it was insane

Does anyone have any new ones to add ??, Has anyone corrected the old ones (or has 3.5 balanced and corrected everything enough, so it isnt possible anymore to do "uber damage" combos)

Last edited:

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
This one?

Next time, try a Sort threads by Thread Title, in Descending order, from the Beginning, and look under "S" :)

And I'll move this thread to Meta.

-Hyp.
(Moderator)

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Hypersmurf said:
Next time, try a Sort threads by Thread Title, in Descending order, from the Beginning, and look under "S" :)
*nods*
Or Sort threads by Size, this being the huge Sultans of Smack thread. ;)

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Yep, that's golden as well. (Assuming the thread's author is not hong, Hypersmurf, kreynolds, smetzger... or looking for the exact thread you're seeking could still take a while. :eek: )

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
Darkness said:
Yep, that's golden as well. (Assuming the thread's author is not hong, Hypersmurf, kreynolds, smetzger... or looking for the exact thread you're seeking could still take a while. :eek: )

Yeah. If you're searching for a thread started by me, looking under J-for-Jeremy isn't the best place to start.

Edit - anyway, there are only a hundred and nine threads started by me in Rules!

-Hyp.

Last edited:

Remove ads