• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Summer 2008 Game Challenge: Participate! Volunteer to Judge!

Zoatebix

Working on it
Visit us at http://summer2008rpgchallenge.ning.com/

So, influenced by the "start at any time" spirit of 24 Hour RPG, I convinced a few friends to all make their own RPGs in a format similar to Game Chef. Somehow, I got motivated enough to make a dedicated site for it. Its URL appears above.

This is a pretty local thing, so far. Most of our participants live in Virgina, one lives in Maryland, and another in Pennsylvania. We only have 6 confirmed game-making participants, I think, and only three have make accounts.

The "Secret Ingredient" will be revealed at noon on Tuesday, July 23rd, and submissions are due by 11:59PM on Saturday, August 2nd. Currently, there are no prizes or even judges, but this is the Internet, baby! We can have those if we get together and make it happen!

Take care everyone!
-George Austin

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
Might be interested. However, just like Game Chef, I rarely manage to wrangle a week to do something like this, instead I prefer the format of the 24 hr RPG challenge where I start when I want and end it the next day.

Reminds me, I still have a few print copies of the 24hr RPG game I wrote.

Zoatebix

Working on it
HellHound said:
Might be interested. However, just like Game Chef, I rarely manage to wrangle a week to do something like this, instead I prefer the format of the 24 hr RPG challenge where I start when I want and end it the next day.

Reminds me, I still have a few print copies of the 24hr RPG game I wrote.
Essentially, we were ready to start, but we wanted a little more time than 24 hours :p

If you have time to make a game, that's great. If you can show up to heckle cheer us on, we'll welcome you with open arms.

That goes for everyone!

Remove ads