• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Summon Monster page now updated with Summon Nature's Ally

RobNJ

Explorer
I've got my monster summoning page updated with Summon Nature's Ally. The spells are also presented in toto, as well as split up by spell level.

The next task will be to take the suggestions from Dragon 302 and add in by-CR every possible elemental or outsider in the SRD into its spell-appropriate level. This will be presented as an alternate set of files.

The site is at
http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~bowell/dnd/summoned.html

Winterthorn

Monster Manager
Excellent Rob! :cool:

I've downloaded a copy for study... I'll get back to you if I find any glaring errors--as Murphy's Law can surprise even the best efforts--LOL

Question: where do you find the time, man? Your work's much appreciated! :D

-W.

RobNJ

Explorer
Winterthorn said:
Excellent Rob! :cool:
Thanks! I appreciate the kudos.

I've downloaded a copy for study... I'll get back to you if I find any glaring errors--as Murphy's Law can surprise even the best efforts--LOL
That would be greatly appreciated. So far I haven't had that, and that would be very useful. I'm sure with so much transcription I've made plenty of small editorial errors.

Question: where do you find the time, man? Your work's much appreciated! :D
Ork-way. Keep it under your hat. :)

And your appreciation is welcomed.

RobNJ

Explorer
I feel I should say this, there have been previous attempts at the same thing. I don't remember the URLs anymore, but there are 2 other projects that have done similar things, and both of them are set so they can print out to 3x5 cards, unlike mine. I still prefer the work I've done, it's got certain features I like, but I feel the need to genuflect before those who've done this before me.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads