• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Summoned monster stats

RobNJ

Explorer
http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~bowell/dnd/summoned.html

Since it was pesky to flip through books and to apply templates on the fly, I came up with the following exhaustive list of everything you might need to know about the various monsters that are summonable with Summon Monster I-IX. There are still a few descriptive and role playing notes you may have to look up. Note: I also have a house rule that templated animals are summonable as either fiendish or celestial (i.e., you can have a celestial hawk or a fiendish bear), as long as its Type was initially Animal and/or it initially had an intelligence less than 3.

RobNJ

Explorer
Tobold Hornblower said:
But you have pop-ups.
Yeah, I saw this one after I'd done my work. It's pretty cool, but I prefer the formatting I have, so I'm glad I wound up having to do mine.

Also, I'm using that free-floating celestial/fiendish thing, and I plan on doing Summon Nature's Ally and the stuff from Dragon 302 soon.

Remove ads