• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Summoned Monsters

FCWesel

First Post
Has anyone put out all the Summoned Monster monsters inot stat blocks? I know its not that difficult to figure out, but its a pain to do it on the fly and I was wondering if anyone already did it for the 3.5 monsters.

Thanks

Kae'Yoss

First Post
FCWesel said:
Has anyone put out all the Summoned Monster monsters inot stat blocks? I know its not that difficult to figure out, but its a pain to do it on the fly and I was wondering if anyone already did it for the 3.5 monsters.

Thanks

Only had it for 3.0. Would be nice to have it for 3.5, too.

allenw

Explorer
You're in luck! Go to http://yoyodyne.virtualave.net/ for complete stat blocks for all the Summon Monster and Summon Nature's Ally spells from the SRD, in both 3.5 and 3.0 versions. Note that "from the SRD" is important, since the SRD versions of the higher-level Summon Monster spells omit the Slaadi, which are WotC Intellectual Property and hence not part of the SRD.

FCWesel

First Post
Wow, thanks guys. These look like they do the trick just fine! Easily saved me hours of work! I so love this place...

;)

Remove ads