• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Summoning X vs Y

Eman Resu

First Post
Not really needed - NE Druids are quite viable, and most Druid PrC's don't add alignment restrictions. There's the Blighter from Complete Divine, but it's... not worthwhile, and seems to be more intended as a flavorful adversary for a nature-friendly party than it is a PC PrC.

Blighter it is, like the flavor, where can I find this class on line? DD wiki but who knows if thats legit info or that made up wiki poop!

Jack Simth

First Post
Blighter it is, like the flavor, where can I find this class on line? DD wiki but who knows if thats legit info or that made up wiki poop!
Well, it's from Complete Divine. I don't think it ever made any of the WOTC previews, though, so you're pretty much stuck purchasing the book.

Ranger19k

Explorer

If you like the flavor, then more power to you - I hope you have fun with it. However, just make sure that you give the class abilities a CAREFUL reading before signing up, because blighter is a weak PrC in many ways (to include gimped spell casting) so you definitely want to understand what you are getting into before committing.

I also don't know where to find it other than Complete Divine (p23). Put your google-fu to the test and see what comes up.

Eman Resu

First Post
If you like the flavor, then more power to you - I hope you have fun with it. However, just make sure that you give the class abilities a CAREFUL reading before signing up, because blighter is a weak PrC in many ways (to include gimped spell casting) so you definitely want to understand what you are getting into before committing.

I also don't know where to find it other than Complete Divine (p23). Put your google-fu to the test and see what comes up.

we have the book, never looked into class before, but the books at the apartment we play in-not here, I like the idea of having undead looking /skeletal/ tainted beasties summoned...good flavor!

by and by hows a 15th level warlock look? whats your opinions on this class, worthy to look into? whats there good invocations at this level?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads