SUN AM: Blasters, Bulkheads and Blindsides (Savage Worlds) -- [FULL, Accepting Alts]

Yttrai

First Post
Alt 1: Yttrai (not sure if she is still interesting as this is the same game she's
A) I'm as interesting as usual. (You make the call ;))
B) You mean the gameday you cancelled at last minute? Yeah, that one?
C) Can you move me to last alt instead of first? I actually have something to do Sunday AM, so any game i might show up for would be only if the family thing gets canceled. If you move me, players who are not double booked would have higher priority, as they should.

Thanks!

John Crichton

First Post
C) Can you move me to last alt instead of first? I actually have something to do Sunday AM, so any game i might show up for would be only if the family thing gets canceled. If you move me, players who are not double booked would have higher priority, as they should.

Thanks!
All set. :)

John Crichton

First Post
I'd like to exercise my Alt-ness to get in, assuming you're still planning on running with 7.
Yeah, I'm just gonna go with 6.

Once I heard there was a possibility of someone dropping I went back to the original 6 player version and have been planning for that. The good news is that if this goes well I will run it at a LIGD which you are usually able to make. :D

I was actually getting kinda concerned about the balance with the 7th character.

madwabbit

First Post
Yeah, I'm just gonna go with 6.

Once I heard there was a possibility of someone dropping I went back to the original 6 player version and have been planning for that. The good news is that if this goes well I will run it at a LIGD which you are usually able to make. :D

I was actually getting kinda concerned about the balance with the 7th character.
That's cool -- just found out that the game I originally registered for, and then dropped so someone else could get in, now has an opening again.

Dibs the next time you run it. ;)

Remove ads