SUN PM: Welcome to BCE, Inc! (Time & Temp) ** Full -- Accepting Alts **

(Excerpt from BCE Employee Handbook. Warning: This document contains
paradoxically sensitive material. Do not expose it to the public. Do not
read without the proper training. Do not allow the information contained
within to alter your course of action. )

Welcome to Browne Chronometric Engineering, Inc., the future of the past!

BCE, Inc., is a fascinating company to work for, and we’re pleased as punch to have you aboard. But before you become a member of our little family, here are a few ground rules we need to deal with first, so that we can all work together to make this the best experience possible.

This is how time travel works.

The larger your historical presence, the larger your boat. The more impact you’re having on the world, the heavier it sits in the water. Important figures displace more of time’s water, trailing wide, durable wakes that reach much further back into history. Less important figures glide through the lake, disturbing relatively less of the water. Insignificant figures—those who have little impact on anyone else, who can be replaced tomorrow by another nameless face and no one would question why—virtually bob on the surface, making little, if any, wake of their own.

And this is why we here at Browne Chronometric Engineering, Inc., firmly believe that temp workers make the safest choice for anachronous agents.

And you thought the job market in the 21st century sucked.

(Time & Temp is the new game from Epidiah Ravachol, the man who created Dread)

1. Queenie
2. Fenris
3. Dorgin Malgard
4. Divine Obession
5. Funeris
6. Riggs

Alt 1: AIM-54
Alt 2:

Last edited:

madwabbit

First Post
I may have to kill someone to get into this game.

And then, I'll simply travel back in time during it and stop myself from killing them. A sound plan, I think.

Remove ads