• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sun & Scale by Gaslight Press

Oberton

First Post
Has anyone one heard any news from Gaslight Press concerning their product line. Their web-site says they will produce several products this year, but they are not releasing *release* dates!
I am trying to find out if the product called: The Zombie Wood,
an adventure that continues the adventure introduced in The Gryphon's Legacy, where the PCs must overcome the powerful Necromancer of Zombie Wood and then the product called: The Valdan Wilds which is the Campaign System Book which explores the epic world of Sun & Scale, detailing the territory where both The Gryphon's Legacy and The Zombie Wood take place.

Both of these products are listed on their site as being available in 2002.

Any news ? Anyone??

JoeGKushner

First Post
Good question. ON the Morality boards I've stated that I enjoyed the product but haven't run it yet because it looks like another Scarab company where there are some good ideas that can have long term campaign effects and promise follow up, but the follow up part seems lacking. I'm hoping that I'm wrong. (Heck, I'm hoping for a d20 Conversion of Everway. Order of the Silver Nail Prestige Class! Shadowborn Prestige Class!)

Lady Dragon

First Post
I really liked there first product but they don't seem to be the quickest company in the world they haven't added anything to there site in 5 months

By the way scarab did at least put a notice on there site saying there not dead yet but nothing really informative.

Last edited:

Rowan

Explorer
Release Dates

The Valdan Wilds will be out first, this Fall (we'll be announcing exact release date soon), and The Zombie Wood will follow by a couple months.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads