Sunday AM: The Secrets of the Kombai - (Hollow Earth Expedition)

The_Galaxy

First Post
Sign me up!

Done.

Can I play a canibal? Sounds like loads of fun! Sign me up!

OK, ok, I guess I play a poor defenseless shipwreckee and try to escape the canibals. But if food starts to run low....

You're in. And I haven't made the characters yet, but I'll seriously consider making a cannibal.

I'd like a spot!

Done.

I'd like to play in this one, please! :)

Done.

I'd like a spot.

Done.

Can you add me as an alt in case my other game falls through and you have a spot? Thanks!

Consider yourself Alt-ed. :)

QuinnHarlech

Explorer
Talk about your gratuitous, over the top action! And I think we loved every minute of it! (The professor was kind of forgetful, you know, or else I'd say just how much fun it was....)

Sidereal Knight

First Post
Talk about your gratuitous, over the top action! And I think we loved every minute of it! (The professor was kind of forgetful, you know, or else I'd say just how much fun it was....)

I can only speak for myself, but I had an absolute blast! Everyone at the table was "on" (in a good way), and The_Galaxy kept the pace wonderfully. Kudos to a great GM!

I'll never look at a harpoon the same way again, after using it to hitch a ride on a hovercraft. Good times!

The_Galaxy

First Post
Thank you all so much for playing in my game. I had an absolute blast running it for you folks and I truly hope you all had as much fun as I did.

You all were amazingly creative and were kind to indulge my over-the-top style of GMing. It was like we were all trying to one-up each other the whole time, and that's exactly the way I love pulp games to go. I hope my bastardization of the HEX system didn't turn you off to the game--it really is a fun system and an even cooler setting.

It was fantastic right from the get-go and I really appreciate you guys making it so fun and go so much better than it had any right to. All of you are welcome at my table anytime. :)

Also, a special thanks to The Universe for helping me with my last minute prep (and I do mean last minute). Without his help, the adventure wouldn't have made much sense.

Remove ads