Sunday Gaming Brunch

madwabbit

First Post
I'm not sure I can bring cheese curds over the border... I've seen how apecrap Homeland Security went for an orange last time I took the train. I'll see what I can do.

Poutine would be good :)
Theoretically, we can find cheese curds SOMEPLACE in the DC Metro area, I should hope. Haven't yet, but hope springs eternal.

Xer0

First Post
Check Wegmans? I'd be surprised if they didn't have it.

My nearest Wegman's which is an hour away, didn't list cheese curds on their website, so they might have it. That's probably something to call the store about, now that I think about it.

pamenard

First Post
I guess being an ex-FDA compliance expert does have its advantages... you learn how to navigate your federal websites...

Solid cheese (hard and soft), butter, butter oil, and cultured milk products such as yogurt and sour cream are not restricted.

So I'll grab a bag of curds too!

Poutine will be had provided someone volunteers to be the Freedom Fries master :)

pamenard

First Post
I'm running my Leverage Fantasy Hack for sure. You'll have to be there to get the details... 5 players.

I take bribes and baby smiles.

kiznit

Explorer
I'm gonna try and bribe kiz into running OSH again. :)
Haha because you ACTIVELY AVOIDED your chance at playing it in the first place? :p

I might run something Sun. afternoon, but it probably won't be OSH. Or I might be playing in wabbit's LB or Fiasco game. Or I might be running it if he wabbits it.

Try me Friday night, I'll be just down the hall.

Remove ads