• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Sunday Pathfinder Online -FG2 Ultimate License Holder

Talysian

Explorer
Greeting’s and well met, I’m going to dabble my foot into the Pathfinder water and was seeing if there was any interest in it. I’m planning on starting with the Crypt of the Everflame Trilogy.

Details:

Alternating Sundays from Noon – 4 CST (GMT-6) my timing is a little flexible; I could go an hour or two either way. The days however are set in stone.

I am experienced in running Pathfinder, but an early novice on Fantasy Grounds with it.

I do have an Ultimate License so no need to own Fantasy Grounds.

I will be using either Vent or TS or Mumble for out of combat stuff, bsing etc, etc. However RP will be done in chat.

That being said Paizo produced stuff only, no 3PP materials,

Newbies to FG/Pathfinder are welcome! These modules are designed with that in mind. If the group works well at the end, I am considering running one of the adventure paths; I would like to get things under my belt first though.

If you are interested or have questions please post below or send me a pm

Thank you!

Gaikang

First Post
Are you still trying to get this game together? My friend and I have been desperately trying to find an Online Pathfinder game, and this sounds great.

Talysian

Explorer
Guy's I currently have a full group, however I may be putting something else together in the next couple weeks, on the off Saturdays of this game.

Remove ads