• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sunday sunday sunday!!!!

Triceratops

First Post
This SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!!

How would you like a GREAT GAMING EXPERIENCE?!!!???? A DM who can bring the excitement of flashing blades, mysterious sorcery, creepy intrigues and weird dungeon delving to life in the ONLINE CHAT EXPERIENCE?!!! Gritty and challenging game for those who like their fantasy with a sense of grim realism mixed with magic! Our games are 8pm evenings and we're planning for a game this SUNDAY!

We need especially:
- wizard types
- rogues
- clerics

Fighter types also acceptable but we have two!

In the tradition of CONAN, BRAN MAK MORN, A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE and other such GRITTY FANTASY TALES comes

EXPLORERS OF LOALA!!!!

Hunt for the mysterious lost city of Acheron with our heroes in search of gold and fame!

Come all who dare...

PolterGhost

First Post
If we use the dice roller onsite, it looks like I can be an awesome Cleric.

I haven't played 2e before, so be gentle.

Do you want me to keep the scores on here, get them rolled by you, or should I roll them at home? How would you like charsheets to be done? What programs do I need?

Last edited:

Dark Maiden

First Post
What system?

I have not played D and D since 3.5. I'm currently into Pathfinder, so I'll just do my thing and ya'll can catch me up on the rules, if that is cool.

Addedum: Ok this Dice rolling thing did not re-roll ones. ah well. Ugh, those last two really are bad. LMAO

Last edited:

Triceratops

First Post
Hi: it's 2nd Ed D&D, but it's cool if you're not familiar with it. I can walk you through the steps of character creation this week. IDEALLY you're both up for an IRC based chat, but we can negotiate that. Anyway I'm putting a couple of attachments here you (or others) can look at for character sheet and character creation ideas.

Feel free to ask lots of questions; I'm a walking talking encyclopedia.

Both characters look fine; if you're really unhappy with the stats DarkMaiden then roll up another character.

Poltergost: there are a list of gods available in the character creation file. You can have your pick except the priestess of Halea because of the low charisma.

Attachments

• Campaign Character Creation.doc
    32 KB · Views: 84
  • Player Sheet1.doc
    150 KB · Views: 101

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
If you aren't down with IRC, there is a program called OpenRPG out there that works really well, I've played AD&D, Star Wars and various versions of BESM on it and it is a fun thing. IF one of you can host a server that's ideal, but there are servers out there where you can go make a room for your game and have a blast.

Triceratops

First Post
I'm willig to check out voice chat but I need to know more about it, for example I'm using XP; is there a compatible system and what would I be looking at to install it?

Remove ads