• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sunday sunday sunday!!!!

Triceratops

First Post
You may. I have had an idea for character generation help: this who do want to make a character, I will be available to answer questions at various times today but for this Sunday at least it's going to be irc.

Prepare character ideas, and I will help those unfamiliar with 2nd Ed to adapt. So I repeat: if you are interested I'm joining the game forbtomortow evening present a character concept to me and I will help fill put and explain the character sheet.

Triceratops

First Post
http://www.mirc.com/

Here is a link to the chat as well. I will be on tonight at 8pm Central as well just to help with character creation and answer questions. The server you want is called Otherworlders, and the channel is called Loala.

PM or email me if you have any problems getting on.

CptAlan

First Post
Ok that make it 9pm for me, I know nothing about D&D2 so I will need lots of help. What do you mean By the word Gritty in the first post?
I also see that this mirc is only a 30 day trial. that might be a problem.

Thanks

rahl163

First Post
ability score and race

Which method should we use to determine ability scores? Personaly im partial to #4, or do you have your own method?. Is this a all human campaign or are the other races in as well?

Triceratops

First Post
CptAlan: it has a 30 day free trial, yes, but talk to me about it when we're on and I'll try to figure out what we can do for you if it comes to that and if you are on tonight.
By gritty I mean that it's not always black and white morality and there are mature themes in the game. It is occasionally "R" rated though never NC-17 or "X" rated, if that makes sense.

rahl163: I tend to prefer the method where you get to roll 4d6 and drop the lowest number. This is a humanocentric game. If you have a character idea that can pass for human I may consider it but in the tradition of the fantasy authors I admire most the characters are to be human in order to preserve the sense of mystery and magic in the game.

Remove ads