• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Super compact way of presenting Module information

GHench

Explorer
Here’s a video demonstrating how to present module information in a super compact way using Excel

link: [video=youtube_share;u_MwzFeqLbw]https://youtu.be/u_MwzFeqLbw[/video]

Last edited:

UngainlyTitan

Legend
Supporter
That is pretty cool. I do not have much use for it that way at the moment as all my D&D is online using Fantasy Grounds but I have done something similar with OneNote in the past, just not as compact.

Chad Hooper

First Post
Brilliant, absolutely expletive-deleted-tasticly brilliant!! Probably not useful for me, because I use paper and pen the old-school way when running a game, but if WotC could be persuaded to replace the PDFs of AD&D 2e titles with Excel formats based on this, I could be persuaded to change my ways:cool:

*No apologies to my former English teachers for the above run-on sentence, at all.

pogre

Legend
Very cool and helpful. So much so that it tempts me to have a computer at the gaming table. Something I never thought I would say!

GHench

Explorer
Thanks for the comments Chad and Pogre
:O)

I’m surprised big RPG publishers haven’t run with this idea so far.
I think it will happened. Somehow it must be possible in pdf format in an elegant way!

J.M

Explorer
That's very cool. Making modules easier to use at the table is something we don't see enough (or at all, really) from the game companies. This is a good example of how much better it could be, with basic technology. Well done, sir!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads