Super Dragon King Ghidorah!

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
Not only did someone read a kaiju within minutes of it being reposted, they read the rest of the discussion and agreed with me! You made my day, Kitsunekaboom.

And the warm, fuzzy feeling I get knowing that someone else's players will find terror in my creation brings warm feelings to my twisted little DM heart.

Demiurge out.

Kitsunekaboom

First Post
Hey not a problem, besides there were what, 4-6 different versions right? And a few of them were close enough together that it isn't much of a stretch. Plus much more powerful combined. :)

This also inspires me to post some of the Kaiju I have already done. (Not anything from a film, just things I've added various templates including Kaiju to. Have a kaiju half-celestial phase spider around somewhere.)

LogainTalronse

First Post
fighting the king

Well it is my illustrious duty to (to the best of my knowledge) playtest the fight against king Ghidorah. We are a party of 30th level characters (5 of us) and we fight tomorow.

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
Well, now over half of my group is on the boards. I don't know whether to be excited or terrified. I'm also noticing that three of those four have chosen as their aliases the names of characters I killed. That worries me more.

Demiurge out.

LogainTalronse

First Post
objection

I object I'm using a combination of Two characters of mine and niether was killed; Logain was demonified ad Mr. Talronse was found giulty of Hubris by the high crout of Celestial and banished acordingly.

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
OK, so gotten rid of...
remember that Logain found his soul demonified after he got killed by the Assassin of the Far Realm (ah, epic was fun...)

Demiurge out.

Arc

First Post
Well, I would have taken Jin, but that name was already taken (I believe). You didn't kill him (Though you sure as hell tried. Intentionally blowing yourself into the astral plane sure can be handy when you've got Putrification cast on you, and only seconds to live.) Anyways, Arc was a shared kill with Thalias.

Last edited:

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
Let the record show! In the battle between Three 30th level Uber-munchkins vs. King Ghidorah, the winner was...

The Munchkins. Let the record also show that I DMed Ghidorah poorly. If he had gotten off a Battle Roar (forgot about it) the Munchkins would have been toast.

Demiurge out.

Krishnath

First Post
Bah, you should have done the following:

1st round: All Breathweapons on same character (72d8 points of damage, half of which is non-elemental, save for half.) preferrebly on the cleric/healer

2nd round: Roar

3rd round: Full attack on spellcaster of choice.

4th round: All breathweapons on one character, preferrebly the healer again.

5th round: Roar

6th round: Full attack on spellcaster of choice.

Rinse, repeat. :D

You should add an undead template of choice (may I suggest Dracolich?) and do a rematch...

Remove ads