• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Super Index???

Album Cover X

First Post
Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction :D

Is there some list created somewhere that serves as a super index of sorts for the different things from official D&D sources? From PrCs to weapon/armor qualities to templates... that sorta thing... Or is this a holy grail type of search???

Thanks in advance.

andargor

Rule Lawyer Groupie
Supporter
Album Cover X said:
Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction :D

Is there some list created somewhere that serves as a super index of sorts for the different things from official D&D sources? From PrCs to weapon/armor qualities to templates... that sorta thing... Or is this a holy grail type of search???

Thanks in advance.

Closest thing I've seen is Crystalkeep.

Andargor

cybermonkey

First Post
Head over to Emerald Press at this link, post and ask someone if they have a copy of the Rules Tracker.

http://www.readybb.com/emeraldnight/index.php

We used to have one on a site (Emerald Night), but it had to be shut down for the time being. However, it's supposed to be coming back.

The Rules Tracker is an Excel spreadsheet with information on Classes, Spells, Equipment, Feats, Monsters, etc. from a lot of sources, including Dragon magazines.

Remove ads