• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Supercharged Crafting (5e+)

I've created several crafting systems for fantasy role-playing games, including Alchemy, Blacksmithing, Herbalism, Rituals, Runeing, Tinkering, and Artificing. We're looking to make these a supplement to all (or as many as we can) medieval fantasy role-playing games, and many of the rules may be general or inappropriate for specific systems. At the moment, it is tuned for D20 games such as D&D 5e and Pathfinder.

I'm looking to publish these in a book, filled with illustrations, as well as the wacky adventures of a goblin named Krillo. The rules have been tested-to-death internally, but I want to know how they work in other people's games. What we're really looking for here is feedback from players and GMs about how these rules affects your games.

Alchemy and Blacksmithing crafts are available (For Free) on DrivethruRPG right now, both fully illustrated. If those two pique your interest (Or if you're just generally interested) you can email me at IslandOfBees@gmail.com and I can send you the full suite of crafts. (The rest are not illustrated.... yet)

Remove ads