• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Superstition and Murder: A Perdue campaign

TDRandall

Explorer
I'm not too familiar with Conan, so thanks for the extra info marked with asterisks. Is every unknown a "demon"? I like what I've read so far - I've subscribed the thread and will keep up with it as I can.

I like your writing style, Mark. Putting in the over-the-top ... er, dramatic storyteller is a good break from the actual adventure posts. Good descriptions - seems like you've introduced at least some for all senses. And good pacing so far - enough combat to know generally what happened and bypassing the possible mind-numbing details.

That said, could you post some more in-game details too? Not here - don't want to spoil the mood and story line. Probably to your "character" thread in the rogue's gallery that I found (so perhaps a renaming of the thread?). Nothing that will tip-off the future for us or spoil the game for the players. (although you said you're six months after the actual game play) For instance, I'd like to see what Calcryx really was, maybe NPCs like Erichl or Ainann too if they were fleshed out? If it's not straight out of the Conan book, maybe a link to a map (rough, character-knowing like) of the general area?

Wow, two characters dead already. How in the world did it "take care" of Avarillar without waking the others? Or was that too part of the illusion, effectively removing the character because the player wasn't present? Although he's not back and the group is in the city ready to strike out for another mission so I assume the death was "real".

Remove ads