Supporting Caste: Memorable NPCs

AFGNCAAP

First Post
Berandor said:
No, it's an 80's toy thing :)
At least I never saw a cartoon of M.A.S.K. ...

Berandor

There was a cartoon. You can do a quick search on the internet, & you'll be able to find some pictures & info on it.

BTW, didn't the mask for the head of VENOM look a tad too close to Cobra Commander, stylistically?

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
Hmm...

Well, there was Klattu M. He was my PC, and then became an NPC once I assumed the role of DM. He was a half-drow alienist with delusions of godhood, mismatched eye color, and an attitude best described as bemused.

And there was Storm Drakeson, the blustery half-dragon dragonkin pirate who sailed the seven seas with his gang of bullywugs. His favorite activity was to get drunk and pull down trees with his bare hands.

And then there was Kojark, the Kapitan of the Kobold Kommandos and King of Kastle Kojark. He emphasised his Ks so strongly he spat, laughed furiously, and tormented the party to no end. The players hated him so much after one appearance that they spent hours coming up with interesting ways to kill him and mutilate his corpse. Charming.

Demiurge out.

Eosin the Red

First Post
Lord Silas was an old NPC who ran most of the shady operations in the town where the PC grew up. They hated him but were unable to connect him with his many ill deeds.

Prince Rafn - Adopted by the king and in line for the throne, he has a knack for healing that surpasses any clerics (A bloodline power in Birthright and he can cure anything short of death with a touch) but his heart is stone cold. He has fed on the blood powers of others since he was 6-7 years old and had mastered sacrificial offers by 9 years old. The party had escaped from his clutches (they also had bloodlines) but could do nothing to get to the monster - what bugs them the most is that the public and even other powerful NPCs view Rafn as a saint. Nobody ever believes that the man (or child in this case) who walks among the poor healing blindness and paralysis is responsible for developing new techinques of torture.

Remove ads