• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Survey on the design of a "DM's Assistant" app

Animakuro

Villager
Hey everyone. Long-time forum lurker here, joining now as I believe the ENWorld community could be of great assistance to me in my unversity assignment. Basically I'll be mocking up the design for an app which acts as the "DM's Assistant" and is designed to making running a variety of different games smoother for those who might have difficulty doing so naturally. My main goals are to eliminate the need for folders of information and rules and to create an app which is intuitive and fluid to use, ensuring the DM doesn't have their face glued to their phone rather then engaging and communicating with the players.

I've created a short survey dedicated to figuring out who my target audience is, their gaming habits are and what sorts of features they'd like to see within this type of app.

The survey can be found here:
https://goo.gl/forms/D91tfyH7lpxAfMG52

Anyone who can spare a little while to fill out this survey would be providing a great deal of help for me, an aspiring game developer with interests of working within the Tabletop Gaming industry.

My thanks in advance :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads