• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

sustained spell

Tyrrell

First Post
People in my Wednesday night game recently informed me of this (apparently extremely broken) feat. I assured my fellow players that I had never seen it and that I had no plans to over-twink the character I had in the game any more than I already had.

It occurs to me however the DM in my alternate Sunday game might at some point _deserve_ to have some 24 hour a day divine favor/divine power clerics walking through his game.

What book has the reference for this feat?

Shard O'Glase

First Post
It's also in tome and blood.

I eventually had a 16th level cleric of pelor who had divine favor, circle v evil, divine power, righteous might all persistent.(oh and bulls str, endurance, magic vestment on armor and shield, greater magic wepaon, and the spikes all extened so they lasted al day) When I used my str and destruction domains in the same round on top of all this buff crap, he was whole passel full of justice smashing the flabby underbelly of evil. With his purple cloak and fedora, and stuipid one liners my darkwing fetish came to rpg life.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads