• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

SV Games Discontinuing DLed Material

HeapThaumaturgist

First Post
I just recieved an EMail from SVGames stating that they'll be discontinuing their PDF products and product support as of April 12th.

EDIT: But, as below, apparently the products they had from WotC's older materials will still be available via RPGNow.

--fje

Last edited:

HeapThaumaturgist

First Post
*blinky*

They are?

Well, nevermind then. I thought SVGames had some sort of deal with WotC to offer those products. That's where they were originally offered and where I've been getting them since then.

--fje

rpghost

First Post
SVGames is owned by the person who used to run the WOTC Online Store ... they split off and kept things more or less the same... RPGNow spent a year trying to get a contract deal with Wizards to provide the ESD product. We finaly did (obviously). Anyway, this is news to me and we have not been told of any cancelation of our contract. We know that they are not "supporting" the ESD program anymore - but were happy (about 2 months ago when I talked to them last) supplying the gaming public with the products they have now.

So I can only assume this is a SVGames isolated issue. Sales of TSR products have continued to be our top seller every month.

James

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads