• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sword and Sorcery: Underworld

Sutekh

First Post
Howdy,

I came upon this game the other day and was immediatly flung into a nostalgia filled haze of stats , arrow keys and gold sharing.

Its based on the old Wizardry/M&M 1 and 2 based games. Its at Version 1.05 and while I wont link directly to it, do a search on Sword and Sorcery Underworld via google and it should be easily linked to.

The graphics arnt great, but it is fairly engrossing.

If you are at all mindfull of your graphics, then this game isnt for you.

Matt

erf_beto

First Post
Hey, that looks cool!

I recently had a blast playing Etrian Odissey on my NintendoDS (may you rest in peace, old friend :.-( ).

If I had one complain is that it should have a built in random dungeon scenario, where you could try different party formations without commiting another 30 hours of gametime into the same dungeon...

good times. :lol:

It seems Etrian Odissey and Underworld share the same roots, so I'll definetly check it out.

Thanks for the tip! :)

EDIT: oh, and if you like Old School Revisited, check this out:
http://www.phipsisoftware.com/ultima4/Ultima4.html
A flash version of Ultima IV, which is one of the best games I ever played!
(Warning: combat still sucks, and now it's laggy - but what the hell, it's ULTIMA IV! :p )

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads