• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Sword and sorcery with some horror campaign, searching for material and advices

Eleclipse

First Post
Hi all,

I'm currently in the middle of creating a new 5ed campaign and i decided to use a sword ans sorcery setting, probably based on thule.

So i'm searching for some material to get inspiration and data, so far i have found the already said thule and i was wondering if some ATLATIS material could help (expecially ATLANTIS: Geographica ).

The theme of the campaign will be exile since the party will be composed by people exiled to a savage and ancient land that is used by the tiny empire they are born into as a sort of australia, they drop you here and it's either survive or die. A want some horror in it and i'm considering using the sanity variant rule (yes i'm playing path of exile)

So it would be great if someone know some good material, manual (or have some data /opinon on this atlantis, if it's good or not) to suggest ! Or even some advice to give in you have experience in this kind of setting.

Thanks in advance for any help

Ath-kethin

Elder Thing
You might be looking for Primeval Thule 5e. I'd include a link but apparently I'm not allowed to include them in my posts yet.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads